We Are Opening!
We are now in the process of calling all of you who wish to do so, to make appointments for our planned opening in July.
We are so looking forward to seeing you all again, but we will have certain guidelines that we would kindly ask that you try and adhere to:-
- Please DO NOT come for your appointment if you are at all unwell.... we WILL make you another appointment.
- We are expecting that government guidelines will expect all clients to wear face covering, you may wish to wear your own or we will have all items of PPE available for you to purchase.
- Please attend for your appointment ALONE if at all possible ... we will be unable to accommodate accompanying children at this time.
- If you arrive early for your appointment we may have to ask you to wait, either in our porch or outside until it is safe to enter.
- If you are late for your appointment we may not be able to offer you the service that you have booked. We are allowing extra time for each appointment, but the new system will only operate if all services can begin on time.
- If for any reason you have to cancel your appointment please try and do so within 48 hours of your scheduled time, there may be a 50% charge for late cancellation if we are unable to fill the space.
We will be suspending our loyalty points for a while, but we will re-introduce these as soon as possible.
There will be an increase in our service price list when we re-open, we have resisted a price rise for the past two years, but the present situation has left us with no alternative but to review our charges.
PLEASE BE REASSURED THAT WE WILL BE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION TO KEEP YOU ...OUR LOVELY CLIENTS.... AND OUR STAFF SAFE AT THIS VERY DIFFICULT TIME.